Friday, May 16, 2008

dans paris

I am currently in Paris getting ready for my first team race. This is my first time in Paris and it is really an amazing city. I got to see the Champs-Elysees this morning which was pretty cool. I love all the little cafes and think I have had more coffee and ham sandwiches on delicious baguette bread than ever before. Other than that I am preparing for the race this Sunday. It is in Charleville which is somwhere north of here. Tomorrow I get to meet the rest of my team and my coach and manager. Should be fun. As far as the race itself, I have no idea what to expect, but am hoping for a good result. The body is gettting pretty tired from all the travel, but still holding together. I am having some problems getting my visa for China, so if I dont get it Monday, then the China trip will be a no go.

Well I will keep you posted on the happenings and new pics when i get them.

Cheers,
B

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i hope your first team race goes well! have fun too :)

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I was the French teacher in a middle school class today. I tried to tell them in French that my son moved to France last week but it came out in English. Hope the team race is a good one!