Wednesday, August 09, 2006

where is the tylenol pm?



Last night was rough. After falling asleep around 9:30 P.M., I awoke promptly at 2:00 A.M. No amount of German infomercials could coax me back to sleep. I decided to be productive. I cleaned and caught up on emails and blogs. As of 6:00 P.M. (this moment) I have yet to sleep today or even take a nap. I am trying to make it until tonight to sort of reset my internal clock.
Today we were able to go into town and experience Kaiserslaughtern. This is where the swimming pool is located. It is a fair size German city with plenty of charm. The old buildings coupled with the tight, twisty, and hilly roads give that European feeling. We rode our bikes through the city and found some great places to ride and trail run. We also went to the soccer stadium and walked around. It was incredible. This was the stadium in which the US v. Italy game was played in the World Cup. With the opening game this weekend, we will definately make it to a game.

No comments: