Thursday, October 05, 2006

thursssday

I guess I really dont need to post only after I do a race. Plus, that last race result was quite depressing, so I dont want it to be the only thing I see when I look at my blog. Well, things are starting to come around it seems. I still have the small lingerings of a head cold, but the sickness seems to be subsiding. Training has been going well this week. I am looking forward to notching a solid week of training before heading off to Hong Kong. I am really excited about going. The more that I think about it, the more excites I get. Hopefully the trip will be rewarding in several ways. I know it will be fun, but I want it to be productive also. I really need a sloid placing increase my world ranking for next year and have any shot at getting in to a World Cup. Well, now it is off to ride and run....

Cheers,
B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi barrett

how are u ? i hope you feel good ?
your blog is really good

i've sent you an email and i'm waiting your answer guy ;-)

cheers

Barrett Brandon said...

Doing good P,

I email you back pronto!

Cheers,
B

Temecula Doors said...

This is a great post thhanks