Friday, December 14, 2007

NYC

I just got back from New York City. I was a quick trip, thursday to sunday, but fun nevertheless. It is a great time of year to visit New York. I was able to being along the misses, and we had a great time. It was my first mini vacation this year. In two weeks I will be heading out to Bend, Oregon for 14 days of vacation. It should be a great time, and aloow my body to continue to rejuvinate and get ready for next season.

As far as training and my race schedule, I have taken about 4 weeks completely off. I am currently starting to train a little more consistently, but it is really hard to get going again. The break has been good for the body and mind, and I am really excited about the upcoming season. As of right now, I will start my season March 8 in Mexico City. I will race in North Amercia (based in Fort Worth, TX) until mid-may, and then head to France for the summer. I am racing for St-Jean-De-Monts Triathlon team. It should be a great experience. I am really excited about it. After that, we will see what happens. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays....

Cheers,
B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holaaa!!otro loco del tri!!internet está lleno de ellos, jejje.
Me gustaría poder hablar contigo, me hace ilusión!!!
Te dejo mi correo: n114279@hotmail.com

Un abrazo!

Ray said...

Hey Barrett, It's your old coach Ray Henderson. I'm glad to see that you are doing well and racing good. I haven't raced in a long time. I still coach and have done well with my coaching. Claire has moved back to Texas after we divorced in December. I'm still living in Reno Nevada. I did whip out a bicycle and bought some new Mizunos. The weather in Nevada has been pretty snowy, I am looking forward to spring so I can get out and ride and run again. I've had an urge to swim again too. Anyway, It's great to see that you are travelling and racing. Keep it up, if you ever want to train in my neck of the woods, get ahold of me.

Your Friend,

Ray Henderson
ray@equischwinger.com